courses + guides
Focus on personal growth
and the opportunity to
to foster positive habits
through an intention
based course or
Full coaching programs aren’t for everyone, but we can all benefit from pursuing opportunities to grow, improve our relationship with ourself and learn new things. These self paced courses were designed to provide an opportunity for self growth and enrichment at less of an investment in time or money. All courses allow you access for a full year, giving you plenty of time to work through the prompts and revisit the material as needed.
Living Well With Intention
The foundational course is focused on reframing our approach to wellness and health promoting habits. All too often we act from a place of “should,” disconnected from how our actions actually make us feel. In Living Well With Intention you’ll explore the opportunity to cultivate positive health supportive habits rooted in intention, self care, joy, abundance and sustainability.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Module 1: Living Well With Intention
- Module 2 : Living Well Through a Lens of Self Care
- Module 3: Fostering Joyful + Positive Habits
- Module 4: Embracing a Mindset of Abundance
- Module 5: Wellness + Sustainability
- Wrap Up + Extras
- trying to be more intentional with your habits
- curious to explore wellness from a place of positivity and joy
- tired of struggling to make habits stick
- seeking to enrich your relationship with yourself
- ready to embrace habits rooted in self care, compassion and abundance
A Beginner's Guide To Sustainability
Whether you’re starting at square one or you’ve already started to make changes, this course was designed to help you cultivate a positive and more sustainable lifestyle rooted in intention and values. Why? Because I think most individuals do truly care about our planet, but struggle with the questions: where do I start? and do my choices matter?
- Module 1: Sustainability Rooted Intention
- Module 2: Reducing Waste
- Module 3: Why Using Less Plastic Matters
- Module 4: Reuse: Creating Closed Loops
- Module 5: Introduction to Sustainable Food Choices
- Module 6: General Eco-Friendly Habits
- Module 7: Leading By Example
This course is for you if you:
- want to live more sustainably and have no idea where to start
- feel overwhelmed by new habits
- feel like your choices don’t matter
- care about our earth
- are a human being
The Lower Impact Kitchen
More information coming soon!
GUIDES + WORKBOOKS
PRINTABLE WORKBOOKS COMING SOON!