With just a handful of ingredients and taking just minutes to prepare, bruschetta is the perfect addition to your appetizer menu — hello, holiday party season! Bruschetta also makes a great pasta or chicken topping when you don’t want to take the time to make a marinara or other time consuming sauce. I made a pretty small batch of this for just Corey and I, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger group of people.
I experimented with an overhead video to practice clip editing. Its a little shaky because I didn’t set it up on a tripod — next time. Check it out, and let me know what you think! Recipe follows right below!
5 Minute Bruschetta
- 2+ vine ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 heaping tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well to evenly coat in vinegar and oil.
- Serve with bread, pasta, or chicken & enjoy!