Hello fellow coffee fiends — Im back with another latte recipe! This recipe is loaded with super food goodies like raw cacao, maca, cinnamon and raw honey. The collagen peptides are completely optional, but they do contribute to the frothiness and the protein content of the coffee. Raw cacao is chocolatey and full of antioxidants, fiber, and magnesium — all things that do wonders for the body. This took just a few minutes to whip up and can be made with coffee or espresso.
Honey Mocha Latte
- 2 ounces espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 4-6 ounces of unsweetened plant based milk (hemp, almond, and oat are my favorite for coffees)
- 2 tsp %100 Pure Raw Honey (Local if possible!)
- 2 tsp coconut oil, coconut butter, or MCT oil
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao (I use Navita’s Organics)
- 1 tsp Maca (optional, Sunfood Superfoods is my favorite)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (I use Vital Proteins)
- a few dashes of Cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender for about 1 minute.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy the chocolatey sweet heaven in a cup.
- Make another cup.